Artyom Rykun, TSU Vice-Rector for International Affairs, answered the main questions that TSU international students have.
• Currently, the borders of the Russian Federation with most countries are closed to students.
• You will not be able to enter with a student visa. The question of the procedure for entry of students into the Russian Federation is being decided.
• The university is waiting for official information on the timing of the opening of the borders and is monitoring the situation.
• The website of the university will publish the dates when entry will be allowed and issue an invitation.
• Please do not try to enter Russia now with a valid student visa.
• From 18.09.20, the acceptance of documents for inviting citizens of Great Britain, Tanzania, Turkey, Switzerland, Egypt, Maldives, and the United Arab Emirates is open.
If you have any questions, please ask the visa specialists of the International Division by e-mail: email@example.com.