The TSU Institute of Economics and Management has started recruiting for the exclusive international parallel bachelor's program Business and Management, offered by TSU and the University of London.
Features of the program:
• world-level education in economics, business, and management
• active teaching methods
• an opportunity to build a career in international companies
• access to materials and online library of TSU and the University of London
• University of London summer schools
Requirements for applicants:
a sufficient level of English proficiency, confirmed by a certificate of passing an international test (the term for providing a certificate is up to 08/31/2021):
- IELTS (overall score of not less than 6.0 with no band less than 5.5);
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English;
- City & Guilds International ESOL 8984 Mastery award;
- Pearson Test of English, Academic: overall score of 54 with 54 in Reading and Writing sections;
- TOEFL iBT: overall score of 87, with at least 21 in Reading and Writing sections and 19 in Speaking and Listening sections;
- good mathematical knowledge (high marks ("good" and "excellent" in algebra and geometry in the certificate of general secondary education);
- good academic performance, no academic debts, and no ‘satisfactory’ grades in the last semester.
Cost of education:
The cost of training at TSU is 100,000 rubles per year (duration of study: 3 years).
The current amounts of payments for each stage of study can be found on the website of the University of London
The deadline for submitting applications to TSU is April 30, 2021.