International Workshop Strong Field Problems in Quantum Theory to be held on June 06-11, 2016 in Tomsk, Russia.
The Conference Organizers are National Research Tomsk State University and P.N.Lebedev Physical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow.
TOPICS to be discussed at this Workshop include:
- Quantum field theory with unstable vacuum. General methods and approaches
- Strong field effects in astrophysics, cosmology and neutrino physics
- Methods of quantum field theory with unstable vacuum in condensed matter physics. Applications to physics of graphene, topological insulators, and Weyl semimetals
- Superstrong Coulomb field in quantum electrodynamics
- Nonlinear electromagnetic effects in strong fields
- Particles and fields under the influence of external conditions
You can send us an e-mail email@example.com containing information indicated in the form.
The deadline for the registration is February 01, 2016.
The site of the workshop is http://www.tamm.lpi.ru/confs/sfp/announ.html